Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome!

Hello potiential followers!  Glad to have you stumble upon my blog.  Just as sort-of a what can you expect here for you guys and something to keep myself on track here, I plan on posting about media; books, games, movies, and television. Just general reviews and my thoughts.  Maybe some more stuff in the future, but for now, I'll keep it as a review and public discussion about it.

Thanks for dropping by!  Hope you decide to stick around to see what I can get into.  Also, feel free to comment with suggestions of juicy items I can indulge myself in. 

15 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger.
    Glad to be your #1 follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope too see some good stuff =)! number 3 follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Hope to see some good stuff from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good to me, No 5 here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be looking forward to what you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the madhouse! Following as I see potential! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Show me stuff from Japan, as I have a 'slight' interest in that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need a new post bro. Gets old *randomly* coming across the same blog when there isn't a new post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following for future reference, seems like a really neat blog idea. Hmm. Will check back forsureeeee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Lets see some content! Post post post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is a meth and i am a chemically dependent user (glad to be a follower)

    ReplyDelete